Creating Custom Groups
In addition to the default groups, custom groups can be created. Creating a new group does not grant any adeitorial privileges to that group. Privileges must be assigned in the "Advanced Options" section of "Page Properties" or "Site Properties," or for content in the "Content Object Editor - Security" section.
- Make sure you are in Edit Mode.
- Click on Advanced Site, and scroll down to Edit Security Groups.
- Click on Create Group.
- Enter new group name and click on Create Group.
- From the Groups window above, click on Add User.
- Select from one of the groups created. Remember, the definitions for Site Admin, Page Admin, and Content Editors are listed above.
- Enter User Name, and click on Add this User.