|Setting Up an Email List|
A mailing list is a list of email addresses. Mailing lists are used to distribute news, information, updates, etc to members on your list.
- Make sure you are in Edit Mode.
- This will bring up the Page Controls that will allow you directly add text and images to your page.
- You will see this display:
- Click on Other and you will see the image window displayed.
- Select Mailing List.
- Select Create New.
- Fill out appropriate information.
- Header and Footer information is optional.
- Enter email address that will serve as “Reply Address” for this mailing list and press TAB and then ENTER, or click on Update My List Options, “Add Subscriber” pane opens.
- Add Subscribers, and for more fields click on Add a Subscriber.
- Click on Save and Update at top of window when finished.