Forms can be used to collect information and develop user relations. Examples of forms are items such as Contact Information and Ask a Question Forms:
- In Edit Mode, you will see this display:
- Click on Other and you will see the image window displayed.
- Select Form.
- Select appropriate form from list and click Next.
- Input email address to use for replies.
- If you would like to make changes to one of the preset forms, click on Customize This Form.
- If you would like to create your own custom form, click on Custom Form.
- In the Custom Form section, step #1 is to fill out your preferences listed, and click on Save and Update.
- Step #2 is to build your form so that it has the appropriate information to list and gather.
- When finished, click on Save and Update.