|Viewing Text with a Teaser|
When adding lengthy sections of text, you can use the text feature to break up your item into several sections to be viewed on consecutive pages.
Teasers. A teaser is a way to display a text item if you donít want to have all of it seen on the first page. The text in the teaser will be shown, along with a link to where the rest of the text item can be viewed.
An example of a teaser is shown below:
To do this:
- In the Edit This Text window, scroll down to Teasers.
- Enter in the Teaser text you want to be viewed.
- Click on Save and Update when finished.
- On your page, click on Options. Two options will be seen, Display Text and Display Teaser.
- Click on Display Teaser. (If you just want the text to be shown, click on Display Text.)
Text Parts. If you would like your text item to be seen in a series of pages, you can split your item up so that each page will be seen separately. In the Edit This Text window, go down to the Text Parts section and make appropriate changes.