How to put the Bible Search Widget on Your Page
The innovative Bible Search tool searches across multiple translations and can be easily customized to integrate with your ForMinistry powered website. The process of adding the tool will only take a few minutes when you follow the easy steps below. To add the free tool to your site:
- Go to http://biblesearch.americanbible.org/login/login.php
- Register for an account by clicking on the link "Register Here"
- Check the email address that you registered with and click on the link in the email to activate your account.
- Return to http://biblesearch.americanbible.org/login/login.php and login to access the widget builder.
- Build your Bible Search widget to your specifications (choose size, color, brand or no brand)
- Enter URL for your site and copy the unique HTML code that is generated at the bottom of the page
- Login to your ForMinistry church website
- Insert Bible Search HTML code into your website in the same way that you would add text
- Choose "other" from the list of options (add text, image, or other)
- Select create a new HTML item
- Type in title, paste HTML from previous effort, and click on the save and close button
If you have any questions or difficulties please contact ForMinistry customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.