|Adding an Image|
Images and pictures can really enhance your site's look.
- Click on Image and you will see the image window displayed.
- Select Create New.
- A new window will open displaying the image upload tool.
- Click on Browse. This will allow you to search for images on your computer to upload.
- Select an image on your computer and click Upload. This will copy the image from your computer up to your Site Repository.
- Here you may resize your image or explore the advanced options. We recommend that for best results you create your images to the exact size you want displayed on your site. Enlarging and reducing an image through a web browser tends to reduce image quality.
- Click Save and Close. Your web page will refresh with your new image.
- Your new image is now on your page as well as an item in your Site Repository
- Addtionally, images that you upload to your site may be placed on your page as an image or included inside other text type objects like Text, Articles, and Directories.
- To add a caption, click on Advanced Settings, then add caption, and click on Save.