|Using Your Menu Bar|
The Menu Bar is the main navigation tool for your site. Each section of your site is shown here. You can add and arrage new sections by creating it in the Menu Bar.
- Controls will appear around your page content and your site's menus similar to the graphic below.
- At the end of your navigation list will be the button Add Link Here. Click it.
- A new window will open. You will be prompted for the URL of the site you want to address and the text for the link that you will want to be displayed.
- After you create your link you may reorder your navigation by clicking the orange arrow icon associated with each menu element.
- Your page will be automatically refresh with the new menu order.