|Setting Up a Bible Search|
Allow viewers to search for passages using an online Bible search program.
- Make sure you are in Edit Mode.
- This will bring up the Page Controls that will allow you directly add text and images to your page.
- You will see this display:
- Click on Other and you will see the image window displayed.
- Select HTML.
- Select Reuse HTML item.
- When the content window opens, under Scope select Public Items from the drop down menu.
- Select Advanced Bible Search, and click on Add Item to Page.
- When finished, click on Save and Update.