|Adding Basic Text|
- Find the edit menu bar and click on Text.
- When prompted select Create New.
- A new window will open displaying the entry for a Simple Text object.
- Enter a Label for your new text object. This will be displayed later when you view a listing of all your text objects. It does not display on your web page
- Use the simple Word Processer to enter your text. You may choose to format your text with the tools provided.
- Click on Save to save your new text object. When you click Save, your web page will refresh showing the new text. Be patient and allow each screen to refresh without re-clicking the Save button.
- Once your text is formatted the way you would like click Save and Close. Your new text is now on your page as well as an item in your Site Repository.
Remember, to edit an item you already have placed, just click on Edit This Item.