|Adding Images to Text|
If you’ve already created image items, you can place them directly into text and article items. To do this:
- Open the text or article and place your cursor where you want the image to go.
- Then click on the image icon in the menu bar shown below:
- A pop-up box will appear; click on the “Picture” picklist.
- Select the image you want to insert.
- If you want the text wrap around the image, set the “alignment” to Left or Right. After you specify your settings, click on OK.
- If you want to change the settings on the image at any time, just right click on the image, and select “Picture. . .”